Mesquite Accidents in Intersections Lawyer
Accidents in intersections are often dangerous in Mesquite, TX. These accidents could lead to serious injuries or even fatalities. Accidents involving large trucks are common in intersections. You can get help if you were hurt after an accident in an intersection — just call us. You may reach us by dialing (469) 998-4069.
A Mesquite lawyer can start working on your claim right away. We’re ready to take steps to help you get compensation for your medical expenses and other losses. Let us work to settle your claim or bring you damages through a courtroom verdict.
Get the Facts About Accidents in Intersections in Texas
There are many different kinds of intersections in the state of Texas. Some intersections are at stoplights; others are controlled by traffic signs. Some intersections are even unmarked, especially in rural areas. Accidents may take place at any of these locations.
Many accidents at intersections only cause vehicle damage and injuries. However, there were over 700 fatalities associated with intersection accidents in the year 2019 in Texas. These accidents were reported by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
You should get help on your side if you lost a family member in an intersection accident. A lawyer can help you focus on a wrongful death claim after one of these collisions, allowing your family to get compensation for funeral expenses and other losses.
Consider Liability for Mesquite Intersection Accidents
In order to get compensation after an accident in an intersection, a lawyer will need to show that someone else caused the collision. This requires your lawyer to investigate your case. A lawyer may focus on your claim by:
- Visiting the scene of the accident.
- Talking with all witnesses to the collision.
- Going over your police report.
- Working with accident reconstruction specialists.
A Mesquite lawyer could work to show that the truck driver failed to stop at the intersection. Disregarding a stop sign or a red light could lead to an accident in Texas. Truckers sometimes attempt “rolling” stops at intersections. You can get help after any type of accident in Mesquite by calling (469) 998-4069.
Types of Accidents in Intersections in Mesquite
What kinds of accidents occur in intersections in Mesquite? There are a number of common types of accidents that could lead to your injuries. Reach out to a lawyer if you were hurt in a:
- Rear-End Collision. Rear-end collisions occur if a truck driver does not slow down quickly enough when approaching an intersection. A driver who isn’t paying attention could fail to stop and run into the back of your vehicle.
- Side-Impact Collision. Sometimes, intersection accidents involve side-impact collisions. These collisions occur if a truck crosses the intersection while you are already in it. The truck may then strike you, causing a “T-bone” impact.
- Head-on Collisions. A few intersection accidents come from head-on collisions. A head-on collision could happen if a truck crosses the center line at an intersection. These accidents are often dangerous and lead to major injuries in many cases.
Build Your Claim After a Truck Accident in Mesquite
You could get compensation if you were hurt in a truck accident in an intersection. A lawyer will work to investigate what happened. Showing that a truck driver caused the accident could allow you to get damages for your:
- Emergency medical expenses.
- Time in the hospital and rehabilitation.
- Lost wages at work and lost earning potential.
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish.
- Costs to repair your motor vehicle.
In many cases, a lawyer could help you settle your claim with insurance agents. Insurance agents may even try to get you to accept a settlement without a lawyer. However, you should know that initial settlement offers are often too low to cover all of your expenses.
Your lawyer will go over the settlement offered by the insurance company. You might choose to accept the settlement if it appropriately covers your losses. You also have the option of filing a lawsuit against the person who caused your collision. This could allow you to get compensation in court.
Call a Mesquite Accidents in Intersections Lawyer Now
Were you hurt in an accident in an intersection in Mesquite? Take steps to secure compensation for your losses in this situation. Just reach out to a member of our legal team for assistance. You may contact an accident in an intersection lawyer right now to review your legal situation. Find out how we could help with a free consultation.
Reaching out to us is simple — call (469) 998-4069 or complete our online contact form today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a Lawyer Prove Fault in a Car Accident When Someone Runs a Stop Sign in Texas?
- Should You Accept A Settlement Offer From Your Insurance Company After A Car Accident?
- Can I Sue Public Transportation if I Am Involved in a Bus Accident?
- What Happens to Your Body in a Side-Impact Collision?
- How Does a Lawyer Calculate a Wrongful Death Settlement After a Car Accident in Texas?