Denton Insurance Claims Lawyer
If you have been involved in a car accident in Denton, Texas, you should have already filed a claim with your insurance company, whether you suffered property damage, physical injuries, or both. However, if you are not sure what your rights are, you may feel concerned about whether you should trust your insurance company to do right by you.
You are right to feel this way. Your insurance company, no matter how loyal a customer you have been to them, is not out for your best interests. The insurer would not stay in business if they gave the maximum payout to everyone who files a claim – even those who deserve it. That is why you need a Denton insurance claims lawyer who can help you fight for what you deserve. Give a Denton insurance claims lawyer a call today at (214) 305-8277 to get started.
Types of Insurance Claims
As a victim of a car accident in Denton, Texas, you are entitled to file for several types of insurance claims, depending on your particular situation. For instance, your claim may be for:
- Bodily Injury – When you sustain injuries as a result of someone else’s mistake
- Property Damage – To cover the damage you might have inflicted on someone’s property as a result of the accident
- Collision – To cover the damage your car suffered in the accident
- Medical Payments – To cover treatment for yourself or anyone else in your vehicle resulting from the accident
You may also be able to file a claim against the other driver if he or she was un- or underinsured at the time of the accident. If someone tragically passed away as a result of the accident, you can also file a wrongful death claim and lawsuit to recoup for pain and suffering, in addition to funeral expenses, lost wages, and other financial fallouts resulting from the accident.
Insurance Claim Denials
You may have done absolutely nothing wrong during the accident, and yet the insurance company still denies your claim. Now what?
Insurance companies are ruthless. Past clients of ours have had their claims rejected because they were told their claims were not as significant as they thought they were. Or, in the worst cases, insurance companies have made it look like their own clients were at fault for the accident – even when it was obvious that they most certainly were not.
Now is a good time to consider hiring a Denton insurance claims lawyer to help you find out why your claim was denied and what you can do to potentially have your claim restored. Remember, insurance companies are for-profit businesses. Their job is to look for any potential loophole that can get them out of paying you what you deserve – even if that means twisting the truth of what actually happened.
You have already been through enough as the victim of a car accident. Do not let the insurance company take advantage of you when you are at your most vulnerable. Contact a Denton insurance claims lawyer to have them review your claim.
How an Insurance Claim Lawyer Can Help with Your Claim
You may think once you file an insurance claim after an accident that you have already done all you can do, and that you just need to wait for your payout, whatever it may be. However, there are many steps in the process that an insurance claims lawyer can either help you with or take over for you.
Some of the ways in which an insurance claims lawyer can help you with your case include:
- Helping you organize your medical records and bills, and talking to your providers to obtain any additional paperwork, if necessary
- Talking to the other driver’s insurance company and attorney, if present, to reach some sort of negotiation or settlement
- Gathering the evidence necessary to prove both liability and damages
- Negotiating with your health insurance and disability insurance companies to reduce the amount of debt you have incurred as a result of the accident
This list is not all-inclusive. As you can see, there are numerous important aspects of your case that can change from the day you submit your claim to the day your insurance company decides to pay out. An insurance claims lawyer can increase the amount of payout you receive – and decrease the amount you then pay out in payments owed.
Why Hire an Insurance Claims Lawyer?
An insurance claims lawyer can help you with everything from filing your insurance claim to talking to your medical providers to, most important, negotiating a fair payout to cover any losses you may have suffered in the accident. While some folks would rather save on the expense of hiring a lawyer, it can pay off in the end when you receive a larger settlement.
An insurance claims lawyer knows the law surrounding car accidents and insurance claims and can work that knowledge to your advantage. Call a Dallas car accident lawyer at (214) 305-8277 to discuss your case and receive advice on what your next possible steps should be. Do not rely on your insurance company to do the right thing – call an insurance claims lawyer today and take back control over your claim!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are the Different Types of Spinal Cord Injuries in a Car Accident?
- Do You Pay Taxes on Wrongful Death Settlements?
- What’s the Difference Between Road Rage and Aggressive Driving?
- What Will My Insurance Company Pay For An Accident With An Uninsured Motorist In Texas?
- What Are the Signs of a Neck Injury?